Brrrrr – these were the words muttered from cold lips at the start of this week when it was minus 4 with some light snow and currently a positive feels like 12 degrees. Crazy weather.
In the month of December, there are still a lot of jobs that you can complete on your lawn and garden to get it ready for winter:
- Control Lawn Worm Casts
- Treat lawn with some Soluble Iron to retard any Moss and give the colour / visual a big boost
- Trim the lawn edges
- Clear the fallen leaves & twigs
- Mow maybe once this month if ground conditions permit
- Book the Lawn Mower in for a service
- Tidy the garden shed
- Buy spring lawn care products
There are a lot of advice articles on this web site especially in the Lawn Blog pages and detailed information on the products available to purchase to help you create a lawn to be proud of. If you have a specific lawn enquiry, you can send an image and detail to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
With Covid restrictions likely to be coming back in with the new Omicron variant, it is important to get out and around whilst we all can and enjoy our time with family and friends as we approach Christmas.